Infinity PFM 0.7.1 Released - September 6th,
This release fixes a critcal bug that prevented new users on Ubuntu 14.04 and above to launch the application after first download. This release also adds a self extracting binary download for users of non Debian based distributions.
- Fix for 1362721 Application startup throws errors during database creation.
- Blueprint create-self-extracting-release-bin: Added self extracting bin download.
Infinity PFM 0.7.0 Released - August 24th,
This is the final release for 0.7.0.
The main feature added in 0.7.0 is the ability to link incoming transactions to accounts
using a set of simple rules defined in the new Import Rules page (example below).
- Installer for Debian Wheezy
- Use bitcoin.conf for login to client when available
- Add commit all button to pending transactions interface
- Add account balance to register
- Add income accounts to Account balance report
- Add ability to asign rules for transaction upload
- Fix for 1121332 Bitcoin import not working with version 0.7.2
- Fix for 1360836 Crash when running reports on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Fix for 1087878 OFX import memo field blank for personal checks
What is Infinity PFM?
Infinity PFM is a open source personal finance manager
written in Java. See below for main features.
- Recurring Transactions
- Color Reports
- Currency Support
- Bitcoin Support
- QIF, QFX, and OFX import
- Desktop and Web Interface
- Free and Open Source
How to get it
You can download Infinity PFM here